List of Undergraduate Programs:
|Sl. No.||Name of Programs|
|1.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)|
|2.||Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)|
|6.||Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)|
|8.||BSS in Economics (Hons)|
|9.||BA in English (Hons)|
|10.||BA in Bangla (Hons)|
- 1. A student should have at least second division or minimum GPA 2.5 in both SSC & HSC examinations or a minimum GPA of 2.00 in SSC or in HSC, combined total being not lower than 6.00.
- 2. A student must have at least 5 subjects in O Level and 2 subjects in A Level (Must have B grade or GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and C or GPA 3.50 in 3 subjects) in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1
- 3. For the children of Freedom Fighters: A minimum GPA of total 5.00 in SSC and HSC examinations (Freedom Fighters Certificate must be produced).
- EEE/CSE/Architecture: Candidate must have Math in HSC level.
- Textile: Candidate must have Math, Chemistry and Physics in HSC level
- Pharmacy: Candidate must have Math, Chemistry, Biology and Physics in HSC level. (Candidates without Mathematics in HSC may apply but he/she must have Higher Mathematics in SSC).
1. Students who got themselves admitted with fake Certificates will not be given degree Certificates and shall not be allowed to attend the convocation. Course waiver is allowed. In case of major in Textile & Apparel Merchandising Tk. 5,000 will be added as Laboratory fees.
2. All students have to fulfill the minimum criteria of admission as shown above.
Course WaiverCourse waiver allowed for Diploma Engineers for admission in B.Sc. Programs is subject to the condition that candidates have minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 1st class in waved course(s) from previously attended institutions. No waiver will be given on major course(s) and internship/ project work. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
Admission on Credit TransferStudents desiring to transfer their credits are expected to have at least a CGPA of 2.5 (Grade B) in all previous exams to be considered for admission to the Southeast University. Up to 50% of the total credit hours in the undergraduate program will be accepted. Students intending to transfer to SEU must provide supporting documents like official transcript, course out line, etc, for the course(s) to be considered for transfer. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
Provisional AdmissionSEU may conditionally accept applicants for admission who cannot produce official transcripts, certificates and other necessary documents at the time of admission. As a prerequisite all provisionally admitted students will be required to submit the appropriate credentials to continue. Required credentials must be submitted within the semester of initial enrollment.
Admission Procedure:The completed Application Form must be submitted to the Admissions Office with the following documents:
- 1. Admission Form on payment of Tk. 500/-
- 2. Original with attested copies of all academic certificates/mark sheets.
- 3. 4 Copies recent photograph (passport size), Student’s NID/Birth certificate and Guardian’s NID photocopy attested.
- 3. Job experience certificate (only for 48 credits MBA).
Mode of payment
FEES PAYBLE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
Tk. 15,000 (Non refundable)
Tk. 100 (Per Year)
All payment should be made through BRAC Bank or Dhaka Bank or Shahjalal Bank Ltd.
The University authority reserves the rights to change the fee structure at any time.